Relish Day Trip Policies
- Day Trips are scheduled on demand based on the availability of all the participants. We encourage guests to provide at least two dates to choose from.
- For non-walking tours, groups must provide their own transportation, starting and ending at the Relish Culinary Center in downtown Healdsburg.
- Full payment is required at the time of scheduling. Visa, Mastercard or check are accepted forms of payment.
- In case of cancellation, refunds are available if the group cancels more than 10 days before the Day Trip minus a $200 cancellation fee. Individuals within a group can cancel up to 10 days before as long as the group size still meets the required minimum. There will be no credit or refund for partial cancellation or any unused portion of the tour.
strongly encourage you to purchase trip insurance to cover any
unforeseen events that would force you to cancel your trip.
makes every effort to operate each Day Trip as described. We are at the mercy of the seasons so we reserve the
right to change itineraries or substitute services of equal
value without prior notice.
- Relish reserves the right to cancel
the tour prior to departure for any reason. In case of
cancellation by Relish, full refunds will be
provided in connection with the tours, such as tour visits and chef-instructors,
are rendered by independent contractors who are not agents or employees
of Relish. Participants expressly agree that Relish shall not be liable
for any delay, mishap, inconvenience, expense, bodily injury or death or
damage to property occasioned through the acts, negligence or defaults
of any company or individual engaged in providing the services arranged
by Relish. Relish shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any
injury, death or damage for any reason whatsoever, including but not
limited to acts of God, detention, war, quarantine, weather, terrorism,
civil disturbance, strike, changes in government regulations, airline,
or other travel operations.