Sonoma County Living - The Best of Healdsburg
An Interactive Day of Food, Wine & Floral
- Floral Arranging Get an inside peek of what it is like to have an organic flower farm that has become a community gathering place as you walk the farm and learn about unique farming methods. Watch a floral demonstration from a senior designer and learn professional techniques to apply to your own designs at home. Get hands-on as you design a gorgeous floral arrangement that you get to keep and enjoy being on a farm, in a natural setting and away from the world as you know it. This 2½-hour interactive experience includes all materials, instruction, coffee, cheese & crackers and sweet treats, and the take-home arrangement.
- Healdsburg Restaurant Lunch Enjoy a delicious lunch celebrating the local bounty at a renowned local restaurant, with a chance to chat with the chef about his or her approach and inspirations.
- Walking Tour Sip and stroll through charming downtown Healdsburg on a 3½-hour creative, fun, and entertaining wine-and-food-pairing walking tour led by a resident expert guide. Private seated tastings at two boutique wineries (up to 12 wine tastings), with eight to ten innovative wine-and-food pairings offered exclusively through Wine Country Walking Tours; delicious bites at a local artisan food shop (which could include gourmet tea, ice cream, chocolates, pastries, or other goodies); and a fun, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere that lets you discover for yourself why certain wines taste better with specific foods. Leave with the confidence, and a wine pairing 'cheat sheet', to create your own wine and food innovations.
- Cooking Experience with Dinner The tour ends with a 3-hour evening of cooking that brings together all the elements of the day. Learn more about local "makers" as you use seasonal produce, artisan cheese, cold pressed olive oil, and other notable ingredients to create a delicious meal under the guidance of a talented local chef. Glean recipes and techniques for how we cook in the wine country—fresh, clean, unfussy foods and flavors—an approach easily reproduced at home. The small group size ensures quality cooking time with our chef. Sip wine while cooking and enjoy a specially selected glass with each course, building on the pairing knowledge gathered earlier. Savor the just-created meal at a beautiful table adorned with flower arrangements you crafted earlier in the day and take home recipe portfolios for all dishes. The cooking experience includes chef, staff, all ingredients and cooking equipment, and four-course dinner paired with 3 glasses of wine. Additional wine available for purchase.
- Also included: Open-air pedi-cab transportation between activities, convenient all-day parking, tour fees, gratuities, service charges and sales tax.
- The Sonoma County Living Tour requires a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12 guests.
- Full payment is required at the time of scheduling. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover or personal check are accepted forms of payment.
- Due to the integral nature of wine tasting experiences, the Sonoma County Living Tour is limited to adults over 21 years of age. If you're interested in an all-ages experience, please contact us to discuss a custom itinerary.
- If the customer cancels a reservation more than 3 weeks before the date, refunds will be provided minus a $100/person cancellation fee. No refunds or credits are provided less than 3 weeks before the tour date. There will be no credit or refund for partial cancellation or any unused portion of the tour. No exceptions. We
strongly encourage you to purchase trip insurance to cover any
unforeseen events that would force you to cancel your trip.
- Participating Businesses reserve the right to cancel
the tour prior to departure for any reason. In case of
cancellation by the hosts, full refunds will be
- Participating Businesses make every effort to operate the package as described. We reserve the
right to change itineraries or substitute services of equal
value without prior notice.
- Relish donation certificates (certificates with numbers starting with the letter "D") cannot be applied to the Sonoma County Living Tour.