Enhance professional connections through a
delicious team-building experience, wine country style.
private cooking parties and team-building activities that are sure
to bring your group together in a fun and delicious way.
We offer a variety of events at a variety of wine country locations. All Relish events combine culinary education, fabulous
cuisine and world class wine in a way that is sure to be memorable and delicious.
host your group at one of our unique and scenic wine country partner locations or a place of your choosing. Our events are great for cooks of all
- Hands-on Wine Country
Cooking experiences where cooking becomes a forum for collaboration
and communication.Your group is arranged into teams, working togetherto create a dish and share pride in the delicious
results. We offer many variations to meet various corporate objectives:
- Enhance communication and cooperation with a Hands-On Cooking Party where participants work together to create an entire meal
- Foster creativity and increase wine knowledge with a Food & Wine Pairing Challenge where teams get ultra-creative as they cook dishes that pair with a specific wine
- "Be The Winemaker" Wine Blending Activity to complement a visit to the wine country. Use professional wine lab equipment to create a custom wine blend, workig individually or in teams. Each event is sure to be educational and fun for wine novices to experienced wine connoisseurs.
- Custom events can be created based
on the specific requirements of your group. We are happy to accommodate virtually any special
event request. Past custom events include
- Paella Party
- Local Farm Tour, including a farm-inspired lunch
- Winery Tour and VIP Tasting
- And much more
Relish events utilize local and seasonal ingredients, giving guests a "sense of place" that is unique to Sonoma County.
You choose the date, location and menu, Relish provides
everything for your cooking experience: cooking equipment, ingredients, aprons, dining ware,
tables, chairs, and decorations. A professional chef or wine instructor
leads each event with support as needed from a Relish event manager and staff. Guests enjoy the wine and food prepared at the
class and take home recipes for all dishes.
Relish takes pride
in creating a festive and inviting environment where everyone learns new
culinary techniques while developing and enhancing professional
Contact Relish today at 707.431.9999 or
email us to discuss your special event.